Urban Decay One and Done hybrid complexion perfector

I was never on the bandwagon of BB cream or cc cream. I kind of always felt like attempted moisturizer with something either unnecessary or that I could make at home with my regular oyster riser and I drop a foundation. I always thought it was such a silly product. Urban decay had me thinking twice about a lightweight sort of tinted moisturizer sorted BB cream sort of skincare and make up in one. They now have a hybrid complexion perfect are in six shave ranging from light to dark. I'm not really sure how great the shade arrange it is as I'm NC 37–42 but medium dark fit me.

Here is what urban decay claims:
Naked Skin One & Done comes in a sleek, metallic tube with champagne and gunmetal ombré artwork. At 40ml, it holds a lot of product—and the convenient airless pump makes it easy to get out every last bit! 
Instantly blur imperfections and even out skin tone—for beautifully perfected, ultra definition skin. (Naked Skin One & Done gets the job done so well, there’s no need for foundation.) Our high-tech, weightless formula provides all-day wear and feels amazing. But the best part is how it transforms the look of your skin! Light-diffusing spheres instantly help make flaws seem to disappear. Over time, pores look smaller and skin appears noticeably firmer and more radiant. And our broad range of easy-to-match shades covers a wide spectrum of skin tones.
Fill Weight: 40 ML / 1.3 FL OZ

The packaging is really nice it's a very sanitary airless tube that has a pump. The pump has a lot of control. That's great. However you need to pump a lot before you ever get the product out the first time you go to use it which it then looks like it's almost half empty at that point. I'm not saying that it is half empty, but it does look half empty and that was kind of disappointing.

As far as performance goes, I live in a really hot, humid climate and suffer from dry skin. I did find that it does give me moisture, Atlanta a good six hours, it doesn't give amazing coverage but it also looks extremely natural. Do I think it actually helps your skin? No. I think there's a lot of dimethicone or some sort of silicone in it.  The reason why I believe that to be true is because my skin hate when there is a high am out of silicone inside of something and starts breaking out in tiny little under the skin, milia bumps. That's exactly what happened after using this for a week straight. The supposedly good for you skincare and make up and primer in one.

 If silicone primers, make up with silicone, and lotions of silicone don't bother you then I think this would be a great alternative to a BB cream. It's something to just throw on you don't even have to think about it. For me if it's supposed to make my skin better eight weeks I wouldn't be experiencing the ugly texture that I had after six days of using this.

 I do think it's a great product,  but it's not for me at it's too expensive for what it is. I did have high expectations for it. I don't think a make anyone look flawless unless they are already flawless. But I do think it's great for an every day all in one. It's $36 and I feel like you might not get the amount they're saying you get so that's a little steep.