Start a site for $9

Friday, April 11, 2014

How to wear RED Jeans

So recently I did a haul at Charlotte Russe. The colored denim was BOGO $10! 
I even bought extra white pairs to dye them. Check out my color of the year Radiant Orchid dyed jeans in my last post.
Awesome, right? I love them.
 
So I bought red jeans among other colors but honestly the red seemed the most versatile.

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/entity/250658.uts

Photo courtesy of Pinterest 

Here's why.
1. Good for all seasons (unlike coral or turquoise)
2. Compliments most skintones.
3. Works with many looks ( work, prep, night out, concert, grocery store )

Here's a more work appropriate/preppy look but I also wear the jeans with my band shirts and Chuck Taylor's.

The shirt is from Love Culture which you can buy here http://www.loveculture.com/1000016227.html?dwvar_1000016227_color_code=410#start=1202&sz=100

The accessories are from Charming Charlie. Except the statement necklace I did semi DIY. You can check that out on my last post too.